About Me
- Summer
- Oh, what can I say? I love to laugh and smile! I'm serious with a little bit of funny wrapped up. I love my Momma, but I'm a Daddy's girl. I'm Southern, and my charm flows...
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Daddy.....
So this weekend I threw my Daddy a SURPRISE 60th birthday party. From what I remember he's never had a birthday party. I asked one of his brothers, and he said that he didn't remember him ever having one either. Well, needless to say the party went over with a huge hit. It was a small family affair with just a few of his close friends. Nothing fancy, pretty modest, but with a big SURPRISE!!!!!!! Only those that really have a relationship with my Daddy were there. I mean after all it isn't about my friends, or Mom's friends - it was about my Pops. Anyway, he was so surprised and said we "lied real good"! LOL! The cake was FANTASTIC. A local lady made it, and did a WONDERFUL job. I saw surprise, shock, and happiness in my Fathers eyes. Thank you all......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment