About Me

My photo
Oh, what can I say? I love to laugh and smile! I'm serious with a little bit of funny wrapped up. I love my Momma, but I'm a Daddy's girl. I'm Southern, and my charm flows...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Really???

So, today was a rather stress filled day. I decided to do a very small amount of retail therapy. So I'm in my FAVORITE clothing store tonight, and the lady asked if I was a Junior or a Senior.
I said I'm a second year Junior (thinking HEY they give student discounts, who knew?).
She said at RHS or CHS?
I said at Jacksonville State University.
She asked how old I was, and I replied through smiling lips and clenched teeth 26.
Sales Lady #2 says, "WOW you look really good for your age!"

FOR MY AGE??? WHAT is that about? 26 is not old. As a matter of fact, I'm younger than both the ladies. I take it with a grain of salt as a compliment. It's still my favorite store, and she's still one of my fave sales ladies. I guess I'm just in shock over "looking good for my age......"

No comments:

Post a Comment