About Me

My photo
Oh, what can I say? I love to laugh and smile! I'm serious with a little bit of funny wrapped up. I love my Momma, but I'm a Daddy's girl. I'm Southern, and my charm flows...

Monday, November 29, 2010

work work work

I am such a procrastinator in certain instances. The first day of classes I was handed a syllabus that stated I had a project due Nov 30. On November 29 (today) I started and completed the thing. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I submitted it, and no less than two hours later had my grade - 200/200! So thrilled. I may do some tap dancing.
It's been so long and I have SO much to say. Look for other posts to come. Especially since this semester is practically over. :)








I've been so busy lately. This photo kind of sums up what I feel like some days. Not all the time, because I realize that this could be interpreted as very depressing, but it isn't :) I'm a very happy girl. Dead kittens and all :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment