About Me
- Summer
- Oh, what can I say? I love to laugh and smile! I'm serious with a little bit of funny wrapped up. I love my Momma, but I'm a Daddy's girl. I'm Southern, and my charm flows...
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Beginning
After many years of putting off blogging I have decided to give it a go. My life is crazy in that I'm currently taking 17 hours worth of classes, teaching my sweet Sparky babies, working, friends, family, and trying to maintain a normal life. Sometimes I feel that people get neglected along the way, but I only hope they understand. My one wish would be that non-college people would realize just what the heck taking 17 credit hours entails, and stop making me feel so guilty for not being able to "make plans." Anyway, it's late and I have much to do before I sleep. I also have TONS of things to do in the wee hours of the morning. Happy blogging....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment