Well, 2010 was great and all, but I have a feeling 2011 is going to be much better.
I've done my "reflecting" on the year and all it held, and I'm thankful for many things. First off, I'm SO GLAD that my parents and I established a much stronger relationship. Secondly, I'm super happy that the VanillaCaramelWhiteChocolate became as close as we have. I honestly have some of the most amazing friends in this world (I may be a little biased though). It's sad that some friendships faded away, but it is what it is.
Everyone makes Resolutions for the New Year and about a week or so into said new year they've already broken them. So, I'll make my resolution later in the year. Pretty sound idea, huh?
Anyway, one of the last nights of '10 was spent with some AMAZING people. I LOVE them. That's us there. Me, Christina, Jennifer and Priya. :)
I hope EVERYONE had a fun and SAFE New Year's Celebration. The dog and I stayed home and I cooked some delicious homemade beef stew. Perfect for me!
Happy 2011.


No comments:
Post a Comment