About Me

My photo
Oh, what can I say? I love to laugh and smile! I'm serious with a little bit of funny wrapped up. I love my Momma, but I'm a Daddy's girl. I'm Southern, and my charm flows...

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where's my camera?

So, this weekend I prepared a pretty delicious dish...and I don't have to say so myself. I realized after the food was devoured I didn't photograph the beautifulness of it all. After going over many "ideas" over what to cook I decided on the following: Mixed green salad, tilapia, asparagus, and sweet potatoes. We all know that the asparagus, and sweet potatoes were baked and the tilapia was pan seared and THEN baked. :)
I'm going to have to say that Friday was probably the most fun I've had in a semi-long time.

In other news due to the crappy conditions of the roads I missed seeing my Mommy on her birthday. It's funny how things can change so much over time. We were never super duper close, and over the past few years and months we've become so close and I couldn't get home for her birthday. :( It's funny how something like that can cause that snowball effect. Now, I find myself a little homesick. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment