About Me

My photo
Oh, what can I say? I love to laugh and smile! I'm serious with a little bit of funny wrapped up. I love my Momma, but I'm a Daddy's girl. I'm Southern, and my charm flows...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Super Bowl Sunday?

So, I was feeling a bit "Southern Domestic" this evening so I cooked. Boy did I ever cook. Baby Lima Beans, Creamed Potatoes, my Grandmother's BBQ Chicken, and corn bread. Served with sweet onion and sweet tea. I feel like the corn bread was so amazing that I need to share it with you all.

2 1/2 cups Cornmeal
1 3/4 cup Milk
Salt, Sugar
3 tbsp oil
2 eggs
cheese and Jalapenos (to taste)

Mix and bake at 450 F for 20 minutes.

Now, let me make a suggestion with the jalapenos. ..Don't put half a bottle in there. I mean it's beyond delicious, but it will for sure spice up your mouth and clear out your sinuses.
So, if you're hungry let me know. There's A LOT of food here.

No comments:

Post a Comment