So I've caught wind of the "30 Day Photo Challenge" and well here's DAY 1!
Day 1 is a photo of yourself with 10 facts.
1. I don't drink sodas, but I do drink A LOT of coffee. I don't really drink cows milk, but I do drink coconut milk
2. I'm convinced that NO MAN is a better man than my Daddy. End of story.
3. I can cook better than you. If I'm super stressed I'll "bake the day away."
4. I have just enjoyed the BEST relationship free year of my LIFE.
5. I believe that there's a place for everything, and everything should be in its place. Clutter makes me nuts if I'm stressed out.
6. I am currently letting my hair grow long after having very short hair for 5 years.
7. I believe people should just be real. I'm real.
8. If you make me extremely angry I'm done with you.
9. I don't have time for games, besides, I already know them all. (see #8)
10. I find that people are generally disappointing. This is why you should never put all of your faith in mankind, and that brings me to this final portion... All faith should be put in the Lord.

No comments:
Post a Comment