About Me

My photo
Oh, what can I say? I love to laugh and smile! I'm serious with a little bit of funny wrapped up. I love my Momma, but I'm a Daddy's girl. I'm Southern, and my charm flows...

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I want to find myself in this movie.
I love it. For so many reasons:
#1) I love winter even more than I love fall. Cold weather makes me so happy. The possibility of snow, lots of coffee, hot cocoa, sparkling lights in the dark, all the WHITE. WHITE EVERYWHERE. I obviously have a very specific mental image of winter.
#2) Of the places on my "places to live" list England is one of them. I love the cozy cottages (see above because this too applies to winter), and the accent, the art... What a nerd. I know.
This photo some what captures ONE of my mental images... Lights....
And then there's this... The snow. Google ALWAYS has the answers, right? Yeah. Not today. I have this image in my head that I so want to share. Oh well. This is one of the many reasons that I need to look into Pinterest. Hopefully, you get the idea.

The other place on my "places to live" list is above.... That's St. Lucia just in case you wondered....




No comments:

Post a Comment